This was the tale of a beautiful, stern and sensuous Mistress and her tiny dicked, collared servant who, at his own request, is kept locked in chastity. And Mistress Alegria was more than happy to oblige.

We have since moved on to the next phase of training and we would love all of you who followed us here to follow along with our new adventures.

The Cock Size has not changed though. It is still tiny!!!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Ready?

littlechasteguy says:

Mistress Alegria has told me of her desire to see me suck cock, as a demonstration of Her power and control over me. As a heretofore completely heterosexual man there is naturally a little fear. Will I be able to bring myself to do it? Will I gag and be no good? Will I enjoy it so much that I become a cock loving slut? All are to some extent fears of mine.

But, as usual, Mistress Alegria has been bringing me along slowly, probing my mental state and pushing me into new experiences slowly.

First were several discussions, where I said that yes I would suck cock to make Her happy. She also noted with interest that on my FetLife account I listed myself as heteroflexible, indicating a willingness to try. And in our contract one of the provisions is that I will perform any sexual tasks (as long as safe) She directs. So there is no way for me to avoid sucking cock if She so desires.

And recent events lead me to believe the time is near. Mistress Alegria has mentioned to me several possible scenarios where I, while still locked in chastity myself, would be sucking off bigger and better cocks than the one attached to me. And Her probing has recently gone to a new level.

Last weekend, at a public venue, Mistress Alegria was engaged in some rough play with a bottom friend. My job was to help Her; organizing and handing Her toys, cleaning up, providing refreshments, and otherwise serving. As the session progressed, prior to entering his ass with Her strapon, Mistress Alegria had me get on my knees and suck on it. It did feel good and natural to do exactly as She ordered, without hesitation. I loved the smile on Her face as I knelt before Her and sucked on Her tool. I'm sure I was as swollen in my cage with desire and lust, wanting only to please my Mistress, as I am now while replaying this scene in my mind and writing about it.

After giving her bottom a good pounding and beating Mistress Alegria opted for a special treat for him (and me). She had me don a latex glove, apply some lube, and stroke his hot, hard cock. For the first time in my life I was engaged in a sexual act with another man, and in a public setting! All the while I was transfixed  the glow emanating from my beautiful Mistress. Obviously she was enjoying the scene as much as I was, probably more. Again I swelled in my cage, breathing rapidly with excitement. Unfortunately our friends balls were so battered at the hands and feet of Mistress Alegria that he was unable to cum, eventually asking for me to stop. So I did not get to experience the feeling of hot cum spraying on my chest and belly. Maybe next time.

After I stopped stroking Mistress Alegria had me give the tip of his hard cock a kiss, which I again did without reservation.

So for the first time, and at a public venue no less, Mistress Alegria had me stroke and kiss another man's cock. Later that evening She told me that She was testing me to see how I'd respond, making sure I did not freak out. And I made her proud by passing the test.

So I am sure that in very short order She will have me sucking cock. My fear that I'd be unable has been somewhat alleviated. I may end up not being a good cocksucker, but I look forward to the opportunity to please my Mistress in this manner. Who knows - I might get so excited I cum in my cage, something sure to amuse Mistress Alegria. Or maybe I will become a cock loving slut, begging Mistress Alegria for more cocks to suck.

Anyway, it is sure to be an adventure. And I am certainly helplessly swollen in my cage as I ponder the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment