This was the tale of a beautiful, stern and sensuous Mistress and her tiny dicked, collared servant who, at his own request, is kept locked in chastity. And Mistress Alegria was more than happy to oblige.

We have since moved on to the next phase of training and we would love all of you who followed us here to follow along with our new adventures.

The Cock Size has not changed though. It is still tiny!!!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prince Albert Update

littlechasteguy says

I would like to thank all those who've wished me well and congratulated me regarding my new Prince Albert piercing. It is healing very well. At this point this very little discomfort (only when pushed or pulled in certain directions). And I can report that "Her" little cock is sufficiently healed to once again be locked in chastity.

We opted to return to the CB-6000S while the healing continues, as the opening at the tip is large enough and placed in such a location as to allow the ring to protrude comfortable out when "Her" little cock swells inside the cage. As "Her" little cock is still a little tender we felt that the anti-pullout mechanism of the Phoenix Sapphire would be problematic regarding insertion and withdrawal for inspection and cleaning. The stiffness of the CB-6000S's cage provides more protection than that of the Mini-birdlocked, which will be the chastity device of choice when fully healed in a couple of weeks, when the Prince Albert can be used to provide the level of security Mistress Alegria and I desire.

This has been a very good experience for me.While healing and free from physically enforced chastity it has become apparent that my training to date has shown benefits. Progress has been made.

Prior to being locked in chastity I was a compulsive masturbator - at least once a day, and frequently more than once. This bad habit definitely negatively affected my relationships, sometimes leaving me unable to perform as my partner desired. The desire to break this habit, along with the knowledge that "Her" little cock is too small to generate pleasure, was the reason for my acquiescence into enforced chastity.

Prior to my piercing, knowing that "Her" little penis would be free for and extended period for the first time in many months, I was worried that the temptation to masturbate would be overwhelming. However, I am pleased to report that this has not been the case. I've been a very good boy, not playing with myself at all.

Initially fear of pain and bleeding contributed to my behaving. I was worried that such activity would be painful, irritating the piercing and causing it to bleed. But I quickly discovered through observing involuntary erections and when Mistress Alegria examined Her possessions, causing involuntary erections, that erections actually made the piercing more comfortable as the skin expanded causing the piercing to open up further, allowing more clearance for the jewelry.

So why have I not been frantically jerking off while free? It is because I truly do want to be a good boy for Mistress Alegria. As I have given Her complete ownership of my former penis my only responsibility is to keep it clean, healthy, and ready to be used for Her amusement when She desires. I understand to my core that I am not authorized to play with Her belongings without permission. Being good for so long (a total of 11 days free before being caged back up) makes me proud. It shows that the wonderful training bestowed upon me by Mistress Alegria has been effective regarding reducing my selfish need for orgasmic pleasure.

Despite the progress to date I know I remain week and that much remains to be done in regards to my training. As with an alcoholic or drug addict, who cannot control themselves after that first drink or drug, I suspect that should I  give in to my deep-seated desires and just have one masturbation I would be off to the races. I do not want to return to those days. Nor do I want to face the wrath of Mistress Alegria when She catches me. Or have Her be disappointed in me. I love it when She is proud of me.

So while progress is evident, much remains. My anal training continues, preparing me to derive all pleasure by being penetrated of the joy of others. I also know that lurking just below the surface is that same selfish, little man that petitioned Mistress Alegria for help. I do not want him to re-emerge.

Therefore I am happy to back in my chastity cage. Life is so much simpler and pleasurable for me. I do not have to fear  a weakening of my resolve to be a good boy regarding my sexual behavior. I can relax knowing that Mistress Alegria is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment