This was the tale of a beautiful, stern and sensuous Mistress and her tiny dicked, collared servant who, at his own request, is kept locked in chastity. And Mistress Alegria was more than happy to oblige.

We have since moved on to the next phase of training and we would love all of you who followed us here to follow along with our new adventures.

The Cock Size has not changed though. It is still tiny!!!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prince Albert Piercing

littlechasteguy says:


Over the past several years I’ve tried many different chastity devices. They include the CB-2000, CB-3000, CB-6000S, Mini-Birdlocked and the Phoenix Sapphire. Of these the Mini-Birdlocked is by far the most comfortable to wear when engaged in an active spring and summer lifestyle, activities such as riding my bicycle. However, the Mini-Birdlocked, at least for me, is far too insecure. It is simply too easy to pull out of, and I was unable to locate any devices or modifications to make it more secure. So it got put away. (Actually it is on display as part of Mistress Alegria’s chastity device display.)

However, with spring having arrived and summer rapidly approaching, I began to think about being comfortably active, and my thoughts of the Mini-Birdlocked returned. Then, several weeks ago, Mistress Alegria and I attended the semi-annual sale at a local event. Looking at the list of vendors prior to going I saw that a tattoo artist and piercer was one of the listed vendors. The thought of a Prince Albert piercing popped into my head. I mentioned it to Mistress Alegria, and unsurprisingly She was quite enthusiastically supportive of the idea. So we made a point of visiting the booth and discussing possibilities while at the sale.

Deus of Exposed Temptations Tattoo and Body Piercing seemed quite knowledgeable and professional. One of my concerns when initially considering a piercing was that I pass through metal detectors regularly at work. I would like to remain discreet. Deus suggested titanium jewelry, as it is not magnetic, thus not readily detectable by magnetic metal detectors. We were also quoted a reasonable price. Mistress Alegria and I told him we would be back in touch.

Over the next couple of days Mistress Alegria and I discussed the advantages of a Prince Albert piercing, along with possible difficulties. We agreed that the increased security would allow me to be more comfortable in my chastity device, particularly since I enjoy being very active when the weather is nice. The possible difficulties include the risk of infection, and the pain (I am not a pain slut by any means). We agreed that the risk of infection was minimal, as I am quite fastidious and attentive to detail. And the actual piercing would be quick, so the pain relatively minimal, and since I generally heal pretty quickly any pain afterwards would not last long. On balance it seemed the benefits outweighed the down side. So I made an appointment.

I’ve never been pierced, tattooed, nor had any other marking intentionally placed on my body. I do have a few scars, but none intentional. Thus as the appointment approached I began getting a little nervous. (Have I mentioned that I am not a pain slut at all?) But I knew that Mistress Alegria would be with me to provide strength and support, so the fear never became overwhelming and I never considered backing out.

Then came the fateful day. We left Baltimore MD around mid-morning and drove to Manassas VA. We had my last meal as a whole man at Wendy’s, and Mistress Alegria again asked if I was ready, not that there was any choice at that point. We arrived at the parlor and after taking care of some paperwork (there’s always paperwork, eh?) we were taken back to the operating room. Mistress Alegria had the camera of course hoping to be able to take pictures as I thrashed about, blood everywhere.

But alas, that was not to be. It was actually pretty quick and anticlimactic. After I lowered my pants and underwear Mistress Alegria cut off the plastic lock securing my chastity cage (Phoenix Sapphire) and the cage was removed. Up on the table I went looking at Mistress Alegria so I would not have to observe as I was mutilated. Deus cleaned me up a bit and placed a tube down my urethra, which did sting just a little bit. Then there was a quick, sharp sting, and the deed was done. I’ve had bee stings that hurt more (although I’ve never been stung on my penis). There was barely any blood and I did not thrash about in extreme pain. I tensed up for a second or two, and then relaxed, as it was over. Mistress Alegria did get a few nice photo’s though.

After it was done we all chatted a bit and we were soon on our way back home. While driving home Mistress Alegria told me she was proud of how well I handled it all (I think She is aware that I am not a pain slut), making me very happy. Then came the next big hurdle, when it was time to pee the first time at a pit stop on the way home. I expected it to be quite painful, but again it was anticlimactic. The buildup and anticipation of pair was totally unfounded. There was absolutely no pain at all. It was actually kind of unbelievable.

Arriving home we removed the bandages and cleaned things up a bit. There was a little dried blood, but not nearly what I expected. Again a few pictures were taken, which are posted along with those taken during the piercing. Not long after arriving home I experienced my first erection as Mistress was examining Her property for any damage. Again no pain and no blood.

So overall, at least for me, the installation and the first few hours afterward were no big deal. I think every man should be so pierced. We will allow it to heal for the next week or so, cleaning it as suggested ensuring against infection. Then back in chastity I guess. It should take about 4 weeks to heal completely, at which point the Prince Albert can be used to securely lock me in chastity and allow Mistress Alegria to use it for other nefarious reasons. And for some unexplainable reason that makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo!

    I'm enjoying the adventures of you two. Magnificent, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was using the pa to secure an chastity device after just 4 weeks? I heard 90 to 120ndays is required...

    ReplyDelete