This was the tale of a beautiful, stern and sensuous Mistress and her tiny dicked, collared servant who, at his own request, is kept locked in chastity. And Mistress Alegria was more than happy to oblige.

We have since moved on to the next phase of training and we would love all of you who followed us here to follow along with our new adventures.

The Cock Size has not changed though. It is still tiny!!!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Feminization

Mistress Alegria says:

Let me start by acknowledging all those readers out there who've taken an interest in the chastity journey of My littlechasteguy, and in his transformation based upon My guidance. We started and maintain this blog not only to document our activities and feelings, but also to hopefully help others that may be in a similar journey. I would particularly like to thank all our new readers who've learned of us from The Kristen Archives. And I would like to thank Kristen for providing the link to here.

Feminization of My littlechasteguy began a couple of weeks ago. It was the next step in not only owning him physically, but also to enhance and enforce even further My complete dominance of his mind as well as his body. By progressing beyond simply wearing panties to a full blown wardrobe this is being accomplished.

When we first embarked on this journey My littlechasteguy was a bit reluctant regarding female attire. However, this reluctance disappeared once he found out:

1. He has no choice!
2. He doesn't have to pass as a female when dressed.

Littlechasteguy was fortunate that amongst My collection of very pretty clothing were several items that fit him well. A trip to a shoe store and one of my favorite clothing boutiques was also a lot of fun (at least for me) and helpful. My littlechasteguy was also allowed to go online to order a few items. He now has a nice collection of skirts, blouses, dresses, shoes and accessories to go along with his already nice pantie collection.

Littlechasteguy takes great care regarding how he dresses and grooms himself in the "vanilla" world. I am pleased that he shows the same zeal when it comes to choosing his female wardrobe. He is a pretty little boy when all dolled up.

The Phoenix Sapphire chastity device My little penis is locked into, because of it's small size, doesn't compete with the appearance of the clothing I choose to dress him in. When dressed in a pretty miniskirt and panites, and wearing his sexy high heels the cage is not even noticeable. But we both know it is there and that it is  nice a full as My little cock gets so excited and swells to fill the cage when My littlechasteguy is adorned in his pretty female attire.

Feminization for me does not involve the typical type of clothing I've seen most wear. No frilly "sissy" outfits will do for My littlechasteguy. I saw littlechasteguy's petite size as a chance to really "slut" him out and draw even more attention to him, helping the humiliation factor further along! This reinforces my dominance and keeps his submission under check. This is also a reward for him since, as females are superior to males in his mind, dressing as a female is a good thing.

Last weekend was the first time I took him out in public in full female attire, as we attended a social event at the local play house. He was dressed in a black and white miniskirt with black lacy panties, a black halter type blouse, 3 inch heels, a nice hat and anklet as accessories, and My collar of course. He painted his toe nails pink (which still remains on as a reminder). And of course he was wearing his chastity cage and new butt plug harness. I loved watching him happily prance around in his outfit, with me knowing that the butt plug deep in his ass was doing it's job regarding training him to have his ass be his pleasure center. So much fun for Me! And My littlechasteguy seems to have taken this next step in his transformation quite well, as he knows that his mission is My pleasure, and I take great pleasure in using him as My little play thing.

As this journey continues, to places yet to be revealed to My littlechasteguy, we will continue to post our activities and thoughts. As always, questions are welcome. We will respond to all, either directly or in future postings.

As this is posted several new pictures of littlechasteguy dressed have also been posted on his feminization picture page. More will follow.

Peace,

Mistress Alegria

No comments:

Post a Comment